Which Comp G Wheels!?...

terryk2003

Which Comp G Wheels Should I Get?!  

1. 1. Which Comp G Wheels Should I Get?!

• Chrome 5 Spokes
    • Aluminum 10 Spokes

well, i had someone from clubgp do a couple photoshops of the Comp G wheels on my car...these chops arent the greatest, but it gives you a bit of idea anywayz...if someone wants to take some time and make them look better, that'd be great...otherwise, let me know which ones you like better...IMO, either would look good on my car...

17" Chrome 5 Spokes

Comp_G_wheels2.jpg

17" Aluminum 10 Spokes

Comp_G_wheels2_10_spoke.jpg

I chose the chrome 5 spokes.. but it is such a waste buying wheels that are another cars OEM equipment AND the fact that BOTH of those wheels are 1" larger than stock.

Go with some 18's.

I chose the chrome 5 spokes.. but it is such a waste buying wheels that are another cars OEM equipment AND the fact that BOTH of those wheels are 1" larger than stock.

Go with some 18's.

not everybody is like you.....some people like the oem wheels

i picked the 10 spokes...they look better and are lighter

well...both photoshops arent the greatest...as i said before...the chrome wheels were apparently taken in the grass, as they look greenish tinted...i seriously think either will look great...i just can't decide...

so you don't want my 185's?

i still havent decided yet...i'm gonna email ed morad and see how much he wants for the comp g wheels and if they come with tires...that'll give me a better idea of what i wanna do...

5 spokes, and fix your lower balljoint :lol:

ROFLwaffles @ the lower balljoint!!! :willynilly:

not everybody is like you.....some people like the oem wheels

WERD WERD WERD

I like the ten spokes more, Terry, and they'd look TITS on your car!

thanks...i kinda like them too...but, the chrome adds the extra bling-bling factor....i'm still not sure...

I personally don't like either at all. Bonneville GXP rims would look a million times better. Hell, even the Grand Prix GXP rims look awesome.

The rims are one of the things I hate the most on the 04+ GP's.

If I HAD to chose, I chose the 10 spokes.. I like those better because the other 5 spokes look like revised versions of what you had.. Not too much of a change..

..I too would rock the Bonnie GXP 5 spokes or the GP GXP 5 spokes.. If you dont want something that big, I know the new Montanas have similar rims in 17" and the G6s have them as well in 17 (Could have 16s as well.. Not too sure..)

holy shit...tires for those wheels will be like $150 EACH! :eek:

You can get that size as low as $77 each on Tirerack. If you don't like those, there are at least 2-dozen different tires that size <$150.

holy shit...tires for those wheels will be like $150 EACH! :eek:

You can get that size as low as $77 each on Tirerack. If you don't like those, there are at least 2-dozen different tires that size <$150.

yeah/..i was looking on tirerack...i was actually hoping to put 235's on it...i'm not sure what the proper tire size would be...

anyone happen to have that tire size calculator thing that tells you what the closest size is to what you currently have?