Wiring diagrams needed : to Fuel Pump

jeremy

I am looking for the some wiring diagrams that go from the power supply to the the fuel pump. I am looking for color breakdowns of the wires as well as the routing of the wires. Thanks in advance. This is for a '90 GP w/3.1l

-Jeremy

what do you need to know about it. the 94 will not work. if i remember right the 90 has a relay on the driver side that says fuel pump on it.

I am looking for color breakdowns of the wires as well as the routing of the wires

I have some kind of short or bad ground that causes the fuel pump to intermitantly turn off, and I going to try to track it down

Well here we go...

From the fuel tank unit, theres a black wire that comes up through the trunk, which is then spliced into S305 which is ( for me ) on the passengers side of the car and looks to be in the very back of the trunk/under rear corner of back seat. From that distribution, it ground at G301 which ends under LH front seat. From the fuel tank unit ( going into it ) theres a grey wire, which goes up back through ( where the other wire was that I mentioned ) that goes to a fuse box.

From the fuel pump relay control, theres a dark gren/white wire that goes to the fuel pump relay. From the relay, its a tan/white wire that goes to a ground distribution, the same color wire goes to a ground, G115 which is lower LH front of enginen on transaxle stud.

From the ECM battery fuse, theres an orange wire that goes to a splice ( S102 ) and then to fuel pump/oil pressure switch. From there, its a grey wire to splice S101 which is also where he grey wire from the Fuel pump relay goes through and the grey wire from the fuel pump relay monitor goes to as well. So theres 4 splices at S101.

From Fuel pump relay, theres an orange wire that goes to splice S102, then goes to the PCM.

( it looks like such an easy diagram too :lol: )

But from the Fuel pump relay, theres a grey wire that goes to splice S101, then from there, connector C100 ( female to male connector ) then grey wire from that connector to Connector C200, ( another female to male @ behind RH side of I/P, near shroud ) Then doen through the trunk at P405 then yet another connector at C405 ( center rear of vehicle, near front of fuel tank ) then goes to tank unit, then back through C405, back through P405 then to splice S305 then to ground G301 ( mentioned above )

I hope I explained it good enough, tried to use some detail with it although I might have confused you with me typing this and watching the time because I have to work in a little bit. ( Sorry if I didnt, I can look again if need be ) If need be Ill scan it and send you the diagram :lol:

Here you go jeremy i hope this helps you out. i would give you the one out of my actual book... but i kinda left it at the engine shop haha.

http://home.att.net/~subzero350/

BTW i googled it :P

look a 1989 Grand Prix TURBO wiring diagram!!!

steal some of these and put them in the frontpage for W-body haha.

once again good luck with this :) :thumb:

thanks, I will see if I can figure this damn car out...[br]Posted on: April 27, 2006, 01:45:59 PM_________________________________________________

i can do it. i'm going to do some things around the house, but i'll get it before the night's over, i think

if you could post it up when you have a chance I would sincerely appreciate ti

Here you go jeremy i hope this helps you out. i would give you the one out of my actual book... but i kinda left it at the engine shop haha.

http://home.att.net/~subzero350/

BTW i googled it :P

look a 1989 Grand Prix TURBO wiring diagram!!!

steal some of these and put them in the frontpage for W-body haha.

once again good luck with this :) :thumb:

There was a a '91 3.1 lumina diagram on that page Jeremy. I don't know if that'll help you or not. :dunno:

There was a a '91 3.1 lumina diagram on that page Jeremy. I don't know if that'll help you or not. :dunno:

I saw it and printed it but I wanted to see what stockgp had too....I can never have too much info to look at

I saw it and printed it but I wanted to see what stockgp had too....I can never have too much info to look at

That is true. He seems to be our diagram man. :mrgreen:

sorry, i figured you got hwat you needed. give me a few minutes.[br]Posted on: April 27, 2006, 07:49:27 PM_________________________________________________here you go:

903.jpg