random odds and ends i want to grab

GutlessSupreme

I plan on going to the yard in a few days and I'm making a list of some odds and ends I want to grab.. alot of it's small, easily pocketable stuff (or large toolboxalbe), just to have for spares but other stuff I'm just looking for to see if I see it around

so far my list goes:

passive restraint control module (I think mine's goin)

turn signal switch - I'll grab a few of these out of the Ws there because I know people need them here and there

Red front door reflectors - already grabbed one last time I was there because my driver door one was completely broken, passenger door one is cracking big time...

glove box latch - mine broked, using a screwdriver to open my glovebox..

strut tower covers - plan on getting an STB and want to have spares in case I screw up when I'm drilling

then just some other stuff I'll keep an eye out for..

autodim/temp/compass rearviews - yards got mostly older stuff but at least an autodim mirror might pop up

keyless entry module

maybe power ant. motor - CS i got my window/lock stuff out of had one but I didn't grab it.. I might not, doesn't make that big of a deal to me.

decent 6x9 speakers in anything or maybe a decent amp

and I have to check on a maroon dashpad for somewhere here..

anything else you guys can think of?

there's a '94 CS coupe there.. i want the calipers off it but not soon.. I might just end up getting a slider repair kit. one side of the car is practically resting on a rotor anyway so I dunno if I could get them off.