Lug Nuts again

godofthunder

Hey yall

I was going to buy some lug nuts today. I know the size is 12x1.5, and I really want McGuard, but no locks.

But when there, they had all these different ones. Like Conical, Taperrd, etc. What do we have? I have the covers, which is what I want to get rid of. Im missing a few, and they are almost all bare, and just annoying. If I could get some more, I would prob. stay with them, but Cant find any.

Any one know?

Jon

I have a set of basically new chrome lugs (never seen salt, wheere on my car for 3 months) that I will get rid of for a certain price..... shoot me a price,

there 12mmx1.5 chrome "Accorne" style that will work on your W-body.

I just put Tunner" locking lugs on my GTP, thats why I have them laying around now.....

let me know.

Who makes them?

I will be able to get a set of 20 for about 4-6 bucks per 4. so thats 20-30 dollars. ctx46, PM me what price you wouldnt mind getting rid of them for. Ill pay for shipping too of course. Are the chorme?

Also, are they all one peice, or a lug and a cover. I want all one peice so I dont have to worry about the covers. My GF has stock ones on her truck, and if you take the wheel off to much, the covers will fall off.

As for the curent covers, there what came stock. Tehre like 2 inches long and plastic. I was going to find some hopfully and then repaint them all, but might jsut get normal lugs

Jon

I bought the kind they sell at advance auto in packs of 4 and they costed like $5 a pack. Since they only had 4 packs I needed 4 more and I found them at part's plus for 50 cents a piece. They were exactly the same the only differance is the ones from parts plus were not in a package.

See, I didnt wanan run that risk (getting 2 packs here, and some others there). That and I dont think they are fast sellers, so no telling when they may come in again...

It looks like I will be getting those ones above from ctx...

if anyone wants the OE covers, Ill sell em. They are from a cutlass, and I think I have seen them on a GP too.

Jon