monroe reflex struts

patgizz

has anyone tried the monroe reflex struts yet? i guess they are their "performance" type. i'm curious to hear as i need 4 new struts and the fronts are only $8 more than normal ones, the rears are double but it could very well be worth it.

How do we know that they're "basically the same"? What does that mean exactly, are we talking internal valve rates here or fluid pressure/viscosity? What qualifies them as basically the same? Because I've got to believe that if Monroe could sell them at a cheaper price than they would, the price discrepancy isn't there just because.

I bought all 4 for my '89. Handled really good, think of it as stock ride with much much better cornering stability. Still was overall comfortable, just be sure to buy dust boots for the rears.

I bought all 4 for my '89. Handled really good, think of it as stock ride with much much better cornering stability. Still was overall comfortable, just be sure to buy dust boots for the rears.

Brian, you bought all four what??? KYB's or Monroe's???