Will these fit?

GutlessSupreme

Ended up getting the lights in the link I posted. plastic.. oh well. they fit, they're cheap, and they have fog lights patterns. works out. I'll get pics when they're here in 2 weeks or so (week - money order, week - shipping :()

I just went after market, and bolted on some aftermarket lights with spliced wiring. I think they work fine, look nice, and last. Cost 60$ tho... too much to be spendin on my baby now days

Those won't fit. Get a set of "Pilot" lights from autozone. The ones that LOOK like your stock size will actually bolt into the stock brackets.

AUTOZONE!!!! How dare you say that word in my presence!!! :joke: I have had so many problems with Autozone in the last 10 years. I goto Advance now. They dont argue with me when I ask for something...or give me the wrong part....or something that goes bad in 30 days. I got a set of Splitfire plugs from there last year....They were junk in one year. They had a 3 year warranty. $48.00 for plugs...and when I walked in there to get them to replace them....they said no. So AUTOZONE....is a bad word here!!!! :lol:

Fuck autozone. I actually got into an argument with an employee cause I wanted the wiring adapter for an aftermarket radio. First thing out of his mouth was "why not just cut the stock plug off" Fucking homo. Then he came back with a plastic panel kit that claimed it has the wiring adapters inside. Opened it IN FRONT OF HIM and it was just the dash adapter. Doof! Then he comes back with a wiring adapter, but for like pre-87 GM cars. I told him this is for 80's and older GM's and I need another style. He says "well your car is an '89 right?" I told him again that it's the newer style plug and just wouldn't believe me. So he got all pissy, I told the manager his store is full of bitches, and I walked out.

Those won't fit. Get a set of "Pilot" lights from autozone. The ones that LOOK like your stock size will actually bolt into the stock brackets.

AUTOZONE!!!! How dare you say that word in my presence!!! :joke: I have had so many problems with Autozone in the last 10 years. I goto Advance now. They dont argue with me when I ask for something...or give me the wrong part....or something that goes bad in 30 days. I got a set of Splitfire plugs from there last year....They were junk in one year. They had a 3 year warranty. $48.00 for plugs...and when I walked in there to get them to replace them....they said no. So AUTOZONE....is a bad word here!!!! :lol:

Advance sucks too. Advance won't even go into the back in bring out the part, they just show you a shitty picture on their computer screen.

you have to go to a small, one-off mom and pop auto store for good service. these chains all have either women, or young guys my age with additude problems with their customers

sonsabitches.

I looked more into these lights after I looked at the package carefully in the picture.

They're driving lights.

piss on them.

I guess the auction does say "DRIVING FOG LIGHT".. so it's really my fault for not looking it over closer.

humm. oh well. they go for $50 and I won them for $18 shipped. so whatever. I'll have something to replace the broken pieces of shit in there now.

What exactly makes a fog and driving light different? the lense?