Will these fit?

GutlessSupreme

I don't have the answer to your question..but I do have one of those lights off my 93 Grand Prix SE here and took some measurements for you..hopefully they'll help

The lights are 5 & 3/4'' wide and 3'' tall(not including the 1/2'' bracket/attachment point on the bottom of the light. If you need any other measurements on them, just let me know.

thanks. after attempting to take mine out today.. eyeballing it they almost definetly aren't the same size, or the same light anyway.. gah.

Those won't fit. Get a set of "Pilot" lights from autozone. The ones that LOOK like your stock size will actually bolt into the stock brackets.

be aware about Pilot fog lights, the seals will break, and i haven't found an aftermarket sealer/expoxy that will hold for any length of time

you can see them in my sig.

I think you got the blue ones. The rice ones don't hold. I bought the white ones and they've held for quite a while on my old car. Autozone doesn't stock them as abundant as the yellow or type Blue.

I think you got the blue ones. The rice ones don't hold. I bought the white ones and they've held for quite a while on my old car. Autozone doesn't stock them as abundant as the yellow or type Blue.

yeah i've never seen white pilot lights, only the blue ones

are these the same?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33709&item=2480715114&rd=1

just cause better feedback on this guy and he accepts payment besides credit card.s..

im pretty sure those are the same ones...I think its just a newer version of the same light...

Yes they are plastic....but if you looking for an easy way out that is the same as factory....those are it.

Yeah, I put these in my 94 cutlass shortly after I bought it last summer, and have had no problems since. All I did was mount the bracket that came with it into the factory bracket, and everything just wires into factory. They've worked awesomely for me this whole time, no cracks or chips or anything