l82 to l36????

excelsior

Is this doable? Was j/w cuz i thought it would be sort of a neat summer project....what else would be needed? no i dont want to do l67 btw.....

premium+ fires is the main reason lol.....& ive seen ALOT of l67's that werent running as well as they should have.....where as the l36 is change the oil once in a while & do your basic maint. stuff & it runs forever

You also don't get the 240 hp.........with the ability to run 13s with minor bolt-ons.

I guess I see it as you are swapping in a L36 for power.........this takes a lot of work when it is replacing a L82. And if you are going through all that work.....why not?

But I guess you aren't swapping it in for power then.....so I ask, why are you?

Guest TurboSedan
...with the ability to run 13s with minor bolt-ons.

exactly. considering the amount of work you'll be doing anyway, the L36 is a waste of time. sure the L36 has much more power than the L82, but not so much that that it justifies the L82 -> L36 swap. i'd rather do an L82 -> LG5 swap....you'd have more potential and it would be less work IMO.

Not me. I have an L36 sitting under my workbench right now, that up until I decided to restore the Red TGP, was going to go in there and recieve a LARGE ass turbo. I'm not a SC fan. Plus, I like to make it hard on myself, and be different. :wink: