GD Brake and strut questions

sdwhite

I've got a '93 Cutlass Supreme. When I bought the car, the previous owner said he had GM re-do the rear brakes under warranty and apparently it was then permanently solved. :evil: Ah...no. After owning it for 15,000 miles, I had to have them done again by GM, NOT under recall as I came in a few months too late. It wasn't 15,000 miles that I had to have them done a THIRD time. This time they were a bit wiser and told me to use the parking brake all the time. This has been successful for a couple years now but when I did my parking brake test, I realized one of the rear calipers had seized for the fourth time (and on the 3rd GM slider kit). I Should have bought a '94. Anyway, I have been pondering the '94 rear brake upgrade and the '96 11.25" front rotor upgrade. As far as the front upgrade, I need to buy the whole strut tower assembly, right? I guess the strut itself is just a cartridge that sits inside it somehow. Assuming this is the case, The front strut/knuckle assemblies would probably not be available in some aftermarket form, right? Lastly, no one has a '96 W-body parts car lying around I might be able to kipe some parts from, eh?