'

Invasion1

no but a place by me that is known for great work will do my 92 gtp buckets and rear seat for 900- in 2 tone white and blue leather. MIght want to go to a bigger city too see your options. Later Jay

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/index.html

edit*** that places pics look like they don't pull the leather tight enought on the seats, looks shitty, but that might be the installer

It took about three weeks for autoleathers dot com to answer an email.

They were never available for a phone call.

Finally the email said they didn't have an interior kit for the TGP but they could supply the leather to their installers located around the country.

I've never used them, but I can tell you that their prices for 3G Eclipse leather is about $400 more than other places.....across the board,their prices don't seem competitive at all

Hey Jay

that link is the place you were talking about that would do your seats???

were they the fancy GP ones with the 14 Way Lumbar and air bags???

thanks

Dave

nope just 96 gtp seats, i don;t know what i am gonna do about the rear, cuz the gtp rear seat fits very tightly in my back seat and i have to slam the door so i'm gnnna have to get the stock rear lumina seat covered even though they dont make a kit for the lumina.

I've never used them, but I can tell you that their prices for 3G Eclipse leather is about $400 more than other places.....across the board,their prices don't seem competitive at all

Werd. I got my rear buckets in my GP recovered in dark grey cloth for $300.