Will these fit ? if so how do you think they would look??

jeremy

Do you think they would look good  

1. 1. Do you think they would look good

Get them = No. I saw them on a cutlass before, and I didn't like the look. To each his own.

I was gonna say that too. Haven't seen them on a Cutlass.. think it was a GP or something.. didn't look good IMO.

Gratiot wheel and tire! :shock: :shock: :shock: let me put it this way, if you go in there and tell him you need something he will get it in a few days, and not by calling a warehouse! That place is the biggest cover for a theft ring i have ever seen. dont ever buy from those guys, ever! They look decent, but your car would look even better with a thick 5 spoke 18 inch rim like sherlock is selling on w-body or 60 degree i forget and he is near me, with tires for like 500

id stick with what you got, not those.

Personally..i really dont like the new olds logo either...and then mixing the two to me just doesnt look right

jon

Personally..i really dont like the new olds logo either...and then mixing the two to me just doesnt look right

jon

I hate my 5 spokes, I will get something different, just don't know what/when....

I am going to get rid of all my logo's anyway.....I was actually considering putting the new logo up front to replace the oldschool one that is currently there......

I can't even remember what this post is about, jeremy, b/c I keep staring at your avatar!!

On a side note...I like your 5-spokes. Go for something like 17" chrome.

Maybe: The bolts are correct, but that backspacing's wrong. You'll need spacers, which could push them outside the fenders, making them look stupid. Not all spacers are gonna do that, but they can. It might look prett cool, though.

you hate your stock 5 spokes and you wanna get rid of the oldschool olds logo, OMG! you go agains't everything olds with those words. I hate the new logo, and other than the stockers I think the 5 spoke eagle alloys look good, yeah people got em' but there are more out there that don't than do. but this is just my opinion.

I agree.. find some aftermarket wheels. I don't think you will find anything better that is GM, unless you wanna try some Pontiac rims but that would probably look stupid anyways.

I think the 5 spoke eagle alloys look good, yeah people got em' but there are more out there that don't than do. but this is just my opinion.

Yeah it may seem like alot of people have them but thats just on this board. I mean I live around Kansas city and i am yet to see another car with these rims. Plus these rims are cheap. Got mine for just under 500 for all 4 wheels. Hell the tires were more expensive than the wheels.

Yeah it may seem like alot of people have them but thats just on this board. I mean I live around Kansas city and i am yet to see another car with these rims. Plus these rims are cheap. Got mine for just under 500 for all 4 wheels. Hell the tires were more expensive than the wheels.

Yep, I love the AE 077's. I would really like to put a chrome set of 18" on the triple black convertible, I think it'd look amazing.

Lots of people have them (especially on ClubGP), but in all of SW MO, I've only seen 3 cars that have them. A C4 Corvette, a 93-97 Camaro, and a gen 2 Mitsubishi Eclipse. The 'vette and Camaro looked pretty boring because they had the 16" version with fat ol' sidewalls. The Eclipse didn't look bad, 17" I think (which looks big on that car).