'

Invasion1

Looking good..cool to see others painting things :wink: ..I just finished this tonight(non-W' interior item..out of my bro's 00 S-10).

http://www.members.aol.com/kendyfut2001/images/S10int.jpg

Don't mind the bit of overyspray on the headlight switch(it's been dealt w/..I masked it off quickly since I didn't want to diassemble it :oops: )

nice!!! is that a metallic blue? if so what brand? i dont think ive ever seen a metallic color from a spray can.

I don't remember what brand paint it was, also, it wasn't from a spray can..I painted it at a friends body shop..I do know the paint is a "medium blue metallic" though, I think it was made by sherwin williams. By the way, I've seen quite a few metallic colors in aerosol cans as well.

I don't remember what brand paint it was, also, it wasn't from a spray can..I painted it at a friends body shop..I do know the paint is a "medium blue metallic" though, I think it was made by sherwin williams. By the way, I've seen quite a few metallic colors in aerosol cans as well.

Looks like the same interior bright blue metallic used in my 1970 Trans Am... 8)

Does anyone know of a company that sells high gloss high temp paints???

Rattlecan paint or what? If so, they make aerosol engine paint(high-heat) and high-heat clear you can put over it to give it a nice shine. I believe Dupli-Color is one of the brands that produces the engine paint in spray cans.

Here's another picture of the interior trim(shows almost how it *really* looks) w/ no flash. http://www.members.aol.com/kendyfut2001/images/S10int1.jpg

Sorry Davis for the partial thread hi-jack :oops: