DAMN!

GrandPrix34

Some piece of shit asshole back up into my car at work! the c0cks0cker had the courtesy to put the mirror back like nothing happened till i touched it! Im 18 and ima barely get my license 2morrow cuz i already have a ticket for speeding (and 3 fog lights), so my prob is wat the fuck am i gonna do?! They sure as hell aint gonna let me take the test in a car wit a dangling mirror!

all the accidents that are not my fault everyone gets away with...yet everything i do wrong i get fucked up the ass for, and im sure you feel the same way right about now. 1)find a mirror from a junkyard 2)bust out the superglue (ive heard it works) 2)maybe someon you know very well also has a GP and if you can whip up the switch very quickly ask them to borrow their mirror 3)find another suitable car 4)your fucked

Guest TurboSedan

well i can't really see anything in your pics except blackness. but if your rearview mirror fell off then just use the rearview mirrow adhesive that Wal-Mart sells. it's worked fine for both my Malibu and my Olds. good luck.

joshua

JB Weld.... that sh*t is like liquid duct tape!

then claim insurance or go to a junk yard and buy a used one.

Same thing happend to my beretta.. some Bitch i worked woth hit my car, busted it and Fuked up my door. then moved her truck like it didn't happen. I found a piece of plastic from the grill of her truck, her truck was repainted purple and had some overspray on the black plastic piece i found. I didn't have a licends when this happend. I then had my brother file a claim with the police because the BITCH would not come forward and did not know i fugured out who did it.. so the police contacted her and she ended up contacting my insurance and never saying a word to my face..

after turning in 3 repair estimantes from 3 dealerships.. i fixed it for $150 and the insurance check was for $1200..

I hope you find the jackass who hit you have have the same PROFITABLE outcome i had :)

RedZ

JB Weld.... that sh*t is like liquid duct tape!

lol hell yea it is. I JB Welded the old Kenwood tape deck I had in to the brackets on the sammy. When I went to take it out a while back, it didn't want to come off.. had to take a hammer and a screw driver to it.

the JB Weld i can pick that up at a home depot right? the whole fucking day has been a mess! Woke up this morning 2 find some asshole had keyed the rear door to trunk AND knocked my already knocked driver side mirror! thank god so far its all been simple and repairable, no engine damage or nothing so far :D

i lost my SS card and even though i took like a shit load of papers to prove it was mine and it was me, they still want the freaking SS card, so after going 2 the ss office and getting everything straightened out they said i would get the card in 2 weeks....court date is like in 3 days! AAAHH!!!

well wtf state is this in? thats BS man if i knew i was getting ticket for that and nothing else i woulda flipped on that cop. Im sure if they wanted to be a dick then couldnt they count parking lights/sidemarkers? errrrrrrrrrrrrg that shit makes me so mad