'

Invasion1

:shock: That might be the cleanest tgp i have ever seen. i think ima get my rims powder coated just like that, and that pic might have just convinced me to clean every single part of my engine. Now if youll excuse me i gotta go clean up the mess i just made by lookin at those pics. :oops:

I personally don't like the black on red. It might look okay on a black TGP, but even then I still REALLY like the gold. I'll have to take pics of the new TGP so you guys can see what INDY wheel does to a set of TGP wheels after $600 worth of work. (That I didn't have to pay for at that!!!) They rebuilt the rims up w/ aluminum (all 4 had curb rash, and were pretty beat up), re-turned them, and I don't know if they repainted them or not, but they are some beauties.

The upper intake pipe (IC to TB) looks to be a different shape.. Maybe an aftermarket Intercooler of some sort? Also it's missing the stock boost controller, or it isn't in the place it should be.

I LIKE what they did to the upper intake plenum, it looks like it was sanded smooth, and then glass beaded or sand blasted to get that texture. That's an idea I've been looking in to, but the text on the Plenum would have some color to it.

Where's the valve cover breather at??

I'm planning on getting an extra set of TGP rims I have powercoated black just like that. I think it looks really sharp with the silver lip, and it will look like the rims that were on some Grand Nationals. :twisted: 8)

He he

That is my car. Just to clarify. This a 1992 gtp with an engine wiringharness transmission transplant from a destroyed 1990 TGP. The wheels I've done mysefl, and those are my winter beater rims The summer ones are actually Hockenheimers 17"

The hood has a ram air intake I'll take some pictures of it soon and it feeds directly into the air filter,

The inter cooler is in the bumper together with a billet aluminum coolant bottle overflow.

The boost controllers has been relocated to clean the engine bay up.

There is a (Vortech BOV) on the new intake pipe (could not get it finished in time for the show)

I have turbo wrapped the exhaust side of the Turbo, must do something with the actuall turbo it does get quite hot.

The mods Larger TB (don't know the actuall size, but it's the one RSM Sells) ported upper and lower intake manifolds, 3" downpipe back exhaust into two 2.5" mufflers all SS

Lowered front and rear, bushing everywhere, STB you can see it just above the alternator

I kept the breather hole open so that I can duct it into the intake box just in front of it in case cops are bothering me about my emmission equipment.

Hope this answers your questions

Regards Adam S.

He he

That is my car. Just to clarify. This a 1992 gtp with an engine wiringharness transmission transplant from a destroyed 1990 TGP. The wheels I've done mysefl, and those are my winter beater rims The summer ones are actually Hockenheimers 17"

The inter cooler is in the bumper together with a billet aluminum coolant bottle overflow.

The boost controllers has been relocated to clean the engine bay up.

I kept the breather hole open so that I can duct it into the intake box just in front of it in case cops are bothering me about my emmission equipment. Regards Adam S.

Very clean, very clean 8) , and nice winter rims, would be good for a Black TGP as I have seen someone do nice black ones like that on their Black TGP, though I still like the gold and black color scheme of the original, person preference.

Yea, once you move the overflow tank, lots of room for FMI pipes, seen a few done this way now, not much metal trimming needed either to fit some intercooler pipes through there. I too moved my boost solenoid off the upper intake edge, and over on the top of the motor mount for the right dog-bone, since its black, the solenoid disappears nicely 8) .

Since it sounds like you drive this car (winter? :cry: ) as well as show-off :) you should think more so than the emission gods in getting that crankcase breather tube plumbed into the intake stream. It is very important to maintain a slight vacuum on the crankcase with a breather tube plugged into the inlet air stream to help blow-by gas pressure buildup from back loading the piston rings, and in keeping those nasty blowby gases and condensation accumulation out of the crankcase! Greddy and others sell Oil Catch Cans that are more than just engine jewelry, they serve supporting this crankcase evacuation priority but take it a step further by allowing the Catch Can to collect those contaminants, to reduce the building up in the intake system over time, and if your engine has some sloppy rings, from too much oil entering into the combustion chamber bringing on detonation before its time.

Keep up the obsession, its looking like its paying off nicely! 8) !

Jeff M

The car was a fast put together for the show. I drove it directly from the exhaust shop to the show. The breather tube will be there I just never placed it . When the hood and everything else is on it I'll take some pictures. Most of the stuff on it is just port polish paint. Nothing that anyone else could not do with a garage and some time on their hand.

It is my winter beater and my summer beater. I don't believe in storing. I stored my 92 black gtp for one winter and the next one it rusted from underneath me. That is the reason for this car. I can't wait for the tranny to blow, time for the five speed.

Something you cannot see is the solid mounted engine bushings with the urathane auluminum insert cradle bushings. Do they ever increase torque and vibration in the cockpit.

Later Adam S.

hey Adam

Nice car BTW

your TB & Intake Port and Polish work well???

did the TB from RSM fit with out any major mods???

thanks

Dave

They port matched my TB to the intake and the upper intake to the lower intake. It fits perfectly and gives quite a bit of power in the mid and high rev ranges. The wastegate can be heard quite well even over my BOV. It was bolt off bolt on.

Adam S.