Would this work???

hey1bum

sorry bro, 1990 TGP... forgot this was W-body and not just TGP forum

I know there are variations on the T-25, but i think this one is specifically a Garret T-25. I need a turbo rebuild and was just looking at options. What do you guys think?

I dont know for sure but to me it looks like you would have to switch one or both the intake and exhaust side flanges. How much are you looking to spend?? if your not gonna stay with the stock t25 and would have to change the flanges I would consider going with the t3/t4 turbos. Just my opinion.

I dont know for sure but to me it looks like you would have to switch one or both the intake and exhaust side flanges. How much are you looking to spend?? if your not gonna stay with the stock t25 and would have to change the flanges I would consider going with the t3/t4 turbos. Just my opinion.

Werd.

the ar/ on that one is: cold side : .49 hot side .49 now your current one is: cold side: .80 hot side .62 now to me that is a big difference. I think ours is setup for a big motor where the other one is setup for 2.0L 4 cyl

marcus

I dont know for sure but to me it looks like you would have to switch one or both the intake and exhaust side flanges.

Correct, this won't even come close to working don't buy it. :( TGP exhaust is a 5 bolt pattern turbin mount is a rectagl hole not round. The waste gate actuator is clocked way off. The turbo compresor outlet points to the front so you will have to built the IC pipe.

You can see the differences here. I think page 3. Slow loading sometimes.

http://photo.starblvd.net/sleeperred90tgp?st=album&pg=0

Jud