Make that 3!!!

god910

Well, I sealed the deal today on my 3rd TGP. It's black/Tan leather, already has a JeffM x-over, and TG160 chip, Moon roof, and most of all... IT'S COMPLETELY UNMOLESTED!!!!!! I'm sure you guys remember the current black one, (if not look at my www) this thing is georgous compared to that one. I'll take some pics when I pick it up on Thursday, and have them online by the weekend. The only things have he has done are reversible (completely), and that is the DIC is 94+ (so much nicer), and I have a vacuum booster. (YEAHHH) He said the swap was surprisingly easy. He kept EVERYTHING to put the cashmaster 3 back in when he was able to afford a reman'd unit. I tell you what though, it feels about 3 seconds slower than Black Sunshine. It still has the stock air box, so that will be soon to go. See if I can pickup some time. This thing shifts like a dream, (better than my Cutty), so I will probably be leaving the car mostly stock other than a few bolt on's and some chip work. While driving the only thing I noticed was a studder ~3500 rpm, could be the air box, but it's not that noticeable, so I'm not too worried. Main thing is it drives so BEAUTIFULLY, has new struts all around good tires, and it just awesome. It needs a valance, but hell, which one's don't. It has little spots on the hood, so I'm just gonna have the hood repainted. (A guy at work is a painter at a body shop that his uncle owns, and he's allowed to use it on the weekends.) Man, I'm excited. The red one's getting the 5 speed I'm pretty sure. We shall see.