'

Invasion1

They are either 2", 2 1/4" or 2.5", not entirely sure.

If you have any import performance stores around you, stop by and ask if they can order high heat reinforced couplers for turbo applications. They can usually get you any size and colo you want. My local store can get them for $7-8 a peice.

Thanks for the info, mine are going to get replaced as soon as it is warm out. The one that seems to give me the most trouble (pinholes) is the one that comes off the turbo compressor housing en-route to the IC piping. Three TGP's and they have all had a small hole from over tightening worm clamp I believe. Thanks, Dale M. Omaha, NE.

Dosen't look like you got all your answers.

Turbo inlet 2 3/8

Turbo outlet 2

IC inlet 2 1/4

IC outlet 2 1/4

Throtle body 3

Industrial hose and industrial rubber companys have these way cheeper. :) Thay also have some flex hoses or can get them.

Jud

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where i can find BLACK!!!!!! Silicone Couplers......not Blue.....not Red......not Orange......JUST BLACK!!!

Ebay only has coloured ones.....

any thoughts??

thanks

Dave

The site I posted has red, BLACK, and blue. :wink:

Also http://128bitencrypted.com/hosetechniques/catalog_products.tpl?category=Turbo%20Hose%20-%20T-Bolt%20Clamps they list "super black gloss, I would imagine it's just a glossy/shinier black than the originals)

That's about all I could find.