'

Invasion1

I've never replaced the oil/coolant lines on a TGP..however, I have redone the vacuum lines under my plenum on my 93 GP as well as other vacuum lines...I used silicone hose to replace the plastic lines under the plenum(found some locally at a auto/supply store)..the silicone is more flexible and can withstand heat better than conventional rubber hose. Anyways, I did a quick search and found this http://www.paragonperformance.com/Silicone%20hose.html for silicone hose if you want to go that route with your vac lines..and a + is cool colors to choose from :wink: There are othe sites as well if that one doesn't have sizes you need. Anyways, good luck with the coolant/oil replacement lines..I'm interested to see where most people obtain their replacements as well as I'll probably buy a set just to have a spare(hopefully none will be needed..but I would like to replace them after the mileage on my fathers TGP starts to climb as preventative maintenance..I have a stash of replacement items for my other cars sitting around here :) )