got knock? just a sort of update with the phantom*long post*

phantomFE3

i sure did, before my car you used to make a knocking sound like a mother fucker, it was horrible, yesterday i filled 'er up with 92 octane, no more knock, so if your car has got a case of the knocks, i suggest using a higher octane of gas, or maybe even adding some of that octane booster.

also, i feel like ive breathed new life into my car, before using 87 octane my car used to be slow and sluggish after it had be warmed up and driven for a while, but now it seems like i keeps the power throughout the whole time im driving it, its amazing..

does that seafoam stuff really work? there was a thread a while ago claiming it did so im kinda tempted to go out and buy some, first i have to see if the 92 octane really works and test my car with the gtech again, i tested it a few days ago and i came up with a 17.66 1/4 time, thats with like half a tank, and a large subwoofer in the trunk, with alot of snow on my car as well...

i had my car washed today, it kept slipping off of the track thingy, like the roller wasnt tall enough and it would just kinda slid under my tire, good thing there wasnt anyone behind me because they woulda been conveyed into my back bumper, and i woulda had to file a lawsuit.. but the most horrible part is the brake dust, its all over the side of my car and the back of it, its like little brown spots and its like its caked on, what can i use to get this off?

speaking of brakes, im getting started on doing the 94+ brake conversion, i need to exchange the pads and rotors i bought that are the stock size for my car and exchange them for the larger ones, and get a price quote from the junkyard on how much the rear brake setups will cost me.

there is a bunch of rust on the phantom and it looks hideous, my dad says it will be covered up by the ground affects when i get them fixed and put back on, but i dont want it covered up i want it gone for good, i know i can weld in new rocker panels, but should i see if i can buy a parts car from the junkard, with no rust and get the body panels from that? or do some cutting and pasting from it? like cut out the infected area on my car, and cut out roughly the same area from the donor car and weld it in and patch it up and then have the whole car repainted? i think that would be best, because there is alot of rust... i have access to like 3 junk cutlasses (this guy talked to me at the gas station and he said he had 3 o the same car and was wondering if i needed any parts) so im thinking about calling him up and maybe taking a look at them and seeing what i can salvage, im thinking i could buy my brothers fish tank for cheap and then sell it for a higher price ill have money to pay the guy for a parts car (if my dad lets me even have a parts car) and use that to restore the phantom and then sell the rest on here or on ebay or something

what do you think?