Removing steering wheel

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What size bolts do I need to pull the wheel? I've looked at puller sets but they are all sae. I wasn't sure if these were metric or if everything uses sae sizes.

ive been wondering that too, i have 2 pullers both of which i dont know the size and are too big and i was forced to use anyway. stripped the threads in the wheel & puller but i needed it off :x

I always go to autozone to rent a steering wheel puller. Pay them like 15 bucks, and they will give it right back when you return it. Not sure what size, but I just find one that fits out of the kit. Hopes this helps, talk to ya later...and God Bless!

For under $20 I got a Lisle s/w puller with 8 bolts (4 different types) and some other sort of washers and mini hockey pucks for some funky steering wheels I guess. I beat the crap out of it and it's still true...

when i am too lazy to go to autozone to get teh stearing wheel puller, i just pull on the stearing wheel real hard for about 5 minutes, it eventually comes off...sounds assinine, but hell, it works