Stickman Posted September 5 Report Posted September 5 I have been passed down a 1992 Cutlass Supreme from my father in law. The car has 80K miles and runs like a champ, however it has a bunch of small issues on the interior and window gaskets that are keeping it from standing out. He is nearing 90 and I am trying to clean it up for him before he passes to let him ride in it again. He bought it when he retired and it has sat in his garage for about 10 years. I need a few parts so I hope that this community might be able to point me in the right direction. pwmin and GnatGoSplat 2 Quote
ivan_anvil Posted 58 minutes ago Report Posted 58 minutes ago Stickman said: I have been passed down a 1992 Cutlass Supreme from my father in law. The car has 80K miles and runs like a champ, however it has a bunch of small issues on the interior and window gaskets that are keeping it from standing out. He is nearing 90 and I am trying to clean it up for him before he passes to let him ride in it again. He bought it when he retired and it has sat in his garage for about 10 years. I need a few parts so I hope that this community might be able to point me in the right direction. Those convertible-specific seals and interior bits can be a real scavenger hunt, but an 80k car that's been garaged is a solid starting point. Getting him one more ride in it would be pretty special. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.