'

Invasion1

according to a manual(it's old so I'm not sure if it's accurate...the # works on GMpartsdirect.com though), the trans mount part # for the standard transmission is 14088170 ...can someone confirm that this is infact the trans mount Davis needs?

Guest TurboSedan

my new lower trans mount was $50 something from the GM dealership. i'd varify the part # but my receipt is down in Laramie right now, about 4hrs from me :? the dealership had no problem finding and ordering the correct part for me tho.

joshua

my new lower trans mount was $50 something from the GM dealership. i'd varify the part # but my receipt is down in Laramie right now, about 4hrs from me the dealership had no problem finding and ordering the correct part for me tho.

joshua

Yeah, same with me I ordered mine from GMparts direct, and it was like 40 I think.

Guest TurboSedan

i don't have a pic of one available, but the Getrag 282 mount has studs that point straight down into the subframe. i'm pretty sure the 4T60 has studs that point towards the drivers side of the car. i remember the 4T60 mount bolts to a big bracket which then bolts to the subframe. the mounts are similar tho.

joshua