What is value of one now? Running. Not running?

McLaren1

Looking into getting mine in order. Probably only needs forward k frame? Probably doesn't need to be turbo. Need a donor possibly. Looking at options been out of the game so don't know current values. Also was my understanding a McLaren was fully optioned. I can't find any with moon roof or leather. I don't think one better optioned than mine exists. So I don't know what to do as far as donors

img_3_1642127479213.jpg

Edited by McLaren1

WHY does your car need a "k frame"?  What is actually wrong with it?

Edited by Schurkey

Not really sure whats being asked here...

Can we get a little bit better of a post so we know what you are after?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I'm not prepared. All I'm going on is towtruck driver said k frame was rusty couldn't hook to? I haven't had in the air to look. Just depressing sitting here like it is 

18 hours ago, McLaren1 said:

Guess I'm not prepared. All I'm going on is towtruck driver said k frame was rusty couldn't hook to? I haven't had in the air to look. Just depressing sitting here like it is 

K frame? Maybe like a subframe? I'm not sure I'm not a tow truck driver. Might be some type of slang. I've seen subframes on 1st gen w-body cars rust before. 

Edited by 94 olds vert

^ K frame?

was a slang Chrysler term for the front suspension member in their vehicles, so named because the frame was in the loose shape of a K.

Guess I just want someone knows what is doing to get it back in shape for me before it's junk.

12 hours ago, McLaren1 said:

Guess I just want someone knows what is doing to get it back in shape for me before it's junk.

I don't have any specific experience with the Turbos but does it run? If it does, do the brakes work? What would you need a donor for? How is the rust? If the tow truck driver meant the subframe was rusted when he said "K Frame" That will be a bit of work to replace but very much doable. Have any other pictures of the car, be it the underside, interior, or engine bay?