swapping GTP ps pump into an SE

GranPrix

I have noticed that my 95 grand prix se sedan has a lighter steering feel (less feedback) than some other 90s GPs I have driven. Would it be possible to swap powersteering pumps with a different model to get a heavier feel and more road feedback? I have also noticed that the 04-08 grand prixs have a heavier steering feel than my car does. Are there different types of power steering set ups for different trim levels?

First Guess:  It's not the pump that's different, it's the steering rack.

Yes, different racks have different ratios and steering "feel".  Pump pressure does have something to do with this, but the main difference would be the rack.

Not any different with the steering gears from years ago--the "guts" could have fast- or slow-ratios, and there were about five different-thickness torsion bars that could be installed within the steering gear that affected road feel and steering assist.

I had my ps pump go out a while ago and it felt great at highway speeds. This is why I am wondering if I can put one of those magnasteer pumps to get stiffer steering at highway speeds, but i still like the light PS at low speeds