1989 cutlass supreme Phantom FE3 parts

ThePhantomFE3

Hey peeps, someone recently ran into my 1989 cutlass supreme "phantom package" . Was wondering if there was anyone that knew were I could get parts or find a car to replace the parts with?  Im really focused on getting the body kit replaced. any other abandoned phantoms anywhere that may work?

88843620_IMG_7219(1).HEIC 709711414_IMG_7229(1).heic IMG_7230 (1).heic

• Sad 1

Not right off but there might be a way to fix what you have. I will not give microsoft a dollar for anything even codec extensions so is there another way you could upload some pics to see what the damage is? Do you have all pieces if pieces came off?

Plastic, fiberglass and urethane can be as easy to work with as wood.

• Like 2

Ouch! Could be fixed at home if the replacement parts were available. At minimum you will need a headlight header panel and drivers side head and corner light as well as the fender and hood, looks like that grill piece on that side was spared. All those might be sourced from the earliest of the International Supreme coupes from various scrapyards and maybe LKQ. That front fascia though I believe is exclusive to the Phantoms. Some of the guys around here have a knack for finding parts made from unobtanium so at the very least post a wanted thread for those parts.

BUT...some body shops can work miracles I couldn`t fathom would work. My first step would be to find the oldest collision repair place around or a place that repairs high end cars like Corvettes, Porches or Maserati's and have them look at it.