RH Rear Power Window not working

bluecalais79

Does anyone have any tips on troubleshooting the power windows, my Passengers side rear window went up and down for the first few months I owned the car but it's no longer working. I hear a click in the relay which is (probably) located in the left side of the dash when I press the button, 

I just scored 2 nos back window switches on E Bay but that's a back up. 

thanks

This is just a guess , your window motor may be worn out or a bad ground , open hot wire , any sound at the window location, you’ll probably have to expose the window motor, test at the terminal to check for power 

You`re going to need to get the door card panel trim ect off first. I`d probe the switch to see it gets 12V, then I`d probe the window motor connection to see if the switch is sending said 12V along as it should to the motor. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My '95 vet has had the same issue for a couple of years, now. The passenger side rear window doesn't work, either from the driver's door switch or the one just below the window. Life's been throwing enough else at me that I haven't had the energy to worry about it, but it's on the list (litany?) of things that need fixing on this car.