Windshield mouldings back and front.

GTP091

I’d like to replace my rear window moulding and the upper moulding on the windshield.  The OEM parts are long disco.  Does anyone have a decent source for some NOS or know of a place to get aftermarket? I have a feeling this is going to be much more difficult than it should be.  

Well i Went the pn’pulL today. Found 2 cutlass supremes and ripped the mouldings off each of them.  One is really new and still very soft.  I bought it for .59 so hoping I can either make it fit or use its profile to buy a new chunk.  Amazon of all places has a windshield moulding that looks identical to it so I’m not to worried anymore.  

My local speedy auto glass place says they can’t source glass for my car front or back! Makes me now add front and rear glass as next must buy and store when/if they ever turn up:in good cpshape at the jy.

Also found 2 new rear rotors for my f150. Have not bought rotors from the jy before but these are new!

On 5/1/2023 at 9:24 PM, GTP091 said:

I’d like to replace my rear window moulding and the upper moulding on the windshield.  The OEM parts are long disco.  Does anyone have a decent source for some NOS or know of a place to get aftermarket? I have a feeling this is going to be much more difficult than it should be.  

This is for your GTP?