Brickyard spoiler for monte carlo, torch red

hudsonwest05

Just asking on here where to find the brickyard spoiler/lip for my 99 monte carlo z34. I would prefer the torch red so I do not have to paint a new one but if not does anyone have a link for one. 

Tough one to find, any of the 95-99 Dale Earnhardt editions or a 1995 Z/34 Brickyard edition would have the spoiler.

Try reaching out to various salvage yards (car-part.com)

11 hours ago, hudsonwest05 said:

Just asking on here where to find the brickyard spoiler/lip for my 99 monte carlo z34. I would prefer the torch red so I do not have to paint a new one but if not does anyone have a link for one. 

There might be one at a yard I frequent about once a month.  It's a red one.  They keep the older stuff for years usually, only crush the newer and more common cars.  I thought I had a pic of it but I don't think I do.  When I go back there next time, I'll look for it and get some pics and see the condition of it.

On 3/11/2022 at 7:57 AM, hudsonwest05 said:

May be an image of car and outdoors

The Brickyard spoiler has a third brake light but is very similar.

Not sure where you are but this is in a LKQ in Santa Fe Springs, Ca.
1282-117736-20166095.jpeg?&quality=65&mo1282-117736-20166090.jpeg?&quality=65&mo

Holland, Mi LKQ:
1346-19246-19309499.jpeg?&quality=65&mod

• Like 2