Can anyone help with the obd 1.5 connector?

95cutlassv3rt

Hello, can anyone help with the pinout here? 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme 3.4L 24V Automatic trans. Black wire, orange wire and green wire, what do they do? Which is for data transfer? I would like to build a harness to usb so I can run tunerpro or something similar.

Since I got it back together with new plug wires, and spark plugs, it goes from a feeling like its holding back under 3500 rpm when floored to smooth over 3500 rpm. It also does a random bucking type of feeling like its skipping or something this happens at any speed but only when its constant, it sometimes just comes out of it and I have to let off the gas a little. Just need to pin point the problem and apparently there is no diagnostic support really on the market, but I am willing to learn how to do the diagnostics myself. I can solder, and I can nerd, just need to know how to build the proper connector and also what software works best with this cars ecm.

ecm plug.jpg

ecmwires.jpg

TunerPro is what I have used. I did have to build an aldl, but you can get one off the shelf.

I’d read this and on other forums. Robert Saar is the guru with this but he’s not around as much lately.

I've got a '95 Cutlass too, and I was in the same boat about deciding to make or buy.  I ended up getting lucky 3 years ago and finding an Actron 9110 scanner online cheap, and separately bought the right GM module for it.    I've only had to use it for one issue, my 3100 has ran pretty well mostly.   Good luck with your troubleshooting, and please post your progress and results here, to help others.    W-Body.com is your "diagnostic support" lol.