'

Invasion1

I think it can be done, but its dangerous. Don't ever leave the car in gear or you'll be picking up the pieces after your car takes off and hits something. You would need something to override the clutch-start interlock too. My friends old Toyota Pickup had an override switch but that was rare.

I'm in the same boat. I wanted the Viper 2 way system but find somone that will install a autostarter on a 5 speed. I saw one place had a legal agreement of 5 pages I had to sign before they would touch my car. Most shops refuse manual tranny. Not only that most systems for manuals are ass mid systems. The viper highend ones 2 way remote, ect don't work (Or so I was told) on manuals

actually its simple.. all you have to do is ground the clutch switch... i used to install alrams/remote starts/stereos for a living..

just be carful and NEVEr leave your car in gear...

We had one into the shop a while back with a brand new BMX 330 Ci 5-speed. we had the car in the garage in 2nd so we had more work space. The setup was installed and we were cleaning everything back up but a customer came in and we ran to the front... the owner of the BMX saw his keys with the remote and wanted to see how it worked so he pressed the button and sent his new car through the wall into the showroom... he ended up with a bill for almot $6000 in ruined product and displays and thhe bill for the alarm and install, and had to deal with his insurance company and come up with something to tell them (he had to sign a waiver saying his car was "for show only" so that we could legally install the starter.

- Justin