'Curious Cars' reviews a 1993 Grand Prix

94 olds vert

I wasn't sure the best place to post this, figured this video would get more attention here than the whatever thread. This guy can go on and on with the talking. This is a really clean car and it is nice to see one in such good shape nearly 30 years later. 

1 hour ago, 94 olds vert said:

I wasn't sure the best place to post this, figured this video would get more attention here than the whatever thread. This guy can go on and on with the talking. This is a really clean car and it is nice to see one in such good shape nearly 30 years later. 

Very cool!  Yeah, sometimes he can be annoying and sometimes I enjoy his video.  Depends on the day and my mood I guess.

• Thanks 1

Not until one gets to the end of this (whatever) video does one finally understand why he did this .........he's a dealer & he's flipping the car.

Nice car tho.......wonder what the asking price is?, personally I don't place any value on a NASCAR drivers signature on the sun visor, that's not going to make it go faster.

• Like 1