suspension

Marcus18

Addco sway bars help

Lowering springs for the front

Rear coil-overs or custom monoleaf spring

Front and rear strut tower braces

Sorry these aren't any sites, i didn't have time to get them.

I installed KYB-GR2's on all four corners and they are A LOT stiffer than the ones that were on there.. but I believe they were the originals. Prolly why it was sold..

I would recommend a sway bar upgrade to keep the rear from kicking out.. gives you a little more stability. I'm not sure where to get one but Chris A. had one for sale a while back.. it's gone now though.

While we are on the subject of handling, dont TGP's handle pretty good just the way they are??? I am not saying it couldnt be better but me and this turbo eclipse were racing awhile back and we both hit a turn doing about 110 and he completely lost it and kept spinning until he came to a stop, my car got a little shakey but i was no where near what happened to him!

well I have a STE so I have alittle more fat. I have the 215/60r/16's so they like to flex. I haven't really had many problems but I would like to be alittle more stiff all around for the high speeds. I want to be able to zip with the imports I have the power but not the supporting mods( I need bigger brakes)

marcus

how much better would me handling be with front and rear tower braces?

I have the tools...I was thinking about getting some 7/8's pipe, flatten the ends, drill holes and putt them on. that would work right?

marcus

That should work as long as you get some heafty pipe. IIRC, can't you use the Buick "f-bar" for our cars? It requires drilling but it would be better then a home made version and it's cheap. I thought I remember seeing a write up on someone's website but I can't remember who.

if you want stbs ask justin (92turboLE) if he still hase some. if he's got the fork style ones they look pretty good they were cheap too and the rear STB made a HUGE difference in my car.

I would be VERY interested in some sort of big brake kit for the TGP, maybe some cross drilled rotors??? Any info would be great....

http://www.tirerack.com has cross-drilled and slotted rotors. Slotted rotors are better IMHO.

You can upgrade to 96 brakes, which are somewhat larger. IIRC this requires replacing the steering knuckles in the front though. It's still a lot cheaper than RSM's kit. :roll:

That's what I plan on doing. That's just me though...... 8)

BTW, does anyone know if 92TurboLE still makes the wishbone braces? Those looked pretty good.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade your rubberband tires to the larger factory 16x7 or 16x8 wheels with 245 series tires. That'll be one of your biggest improvements, not to mention better ride quality. The 16x7 can be found on any 92+ GP with the aero package.

BTW, does anyone know if 92TurboLE still makes the wishbone braces? Those looked pretty good.... :D

I personally do not anymore as i have sold the business to my good friend Grey Hatcher. Look in the for sale section on w-body.com for the story, but i will be helping him out to fabricate more bars. i'll relay the message to him. I think that tomarrow we will be working on bars all day as i have the day off...

we also have some new T6061 Aluminum Polished bars coming out soo that will slowly replace ALL of the bars offered. i will post pics of the progress of those as they will be the focus of tomarrows work.

otherwise go to the new BPP site (http://www.blazeperformanceparts.com and go to the contact page. there is a form you can fill out that will go to Grey's e-mail.

otherwise, i can answer any other questions that you may have.

Grey told me that he will be signing on in the next few days or so and introduce himself. i'll keep nagging him to do so.

- Justin