'

Invasion1

Yeah, I love the GM Manuals I picked up on ebay too.

MVC-002F.JPG

I've used them a lot, there's only one thing about them I dislike.. The constant referencing to GM Special Tool Number ****

That get's kind of annoying, but I always manage without them :)

I just got the 1992 and 1989 GM factory service manuals i bought off EBAY :D

the 1992 cost me $10 US and the 1989 cost $12 US

I highly reccomend these for everyone out there, forget the Chiltons and or Haynes "service manuals" they are garbage compared to these.

each of the GM factory manuals that i have are over 3 inches thick and have everything W-body fans like us would need.

I have a 1992 Cutlass Supreme so i got the 1992 service manual and i got the 1989 Cutlass Manual for the wiring diagrams and 5-speed 282 Getrag tranny info.

if you can find a GM factory service manual for your application on ebay I highly reccomend you buy it, you won't be sorry you did

Cheers

Dave

$10? I would've let mine go to you for less than that. I have the '92 Cutty and the '93 Cutty service manuals just sitting on a shelf in my closet. I'm tired of looking at them and want them gone. I had them for sale in the parts for sale/wanted forum, but no takers. Oh well, looks like Ebay it is.

Adam

im going after the '94 Grand Prix manuals on eBay right now. right at day one i went after it...some dude thinks hes gonna get it from me too...ha ha ha ha....yeah right. im in the damn desert with money to spend and nothing else to spend it on! could be a bad thing....