PMIII wiring question

intern8tion9l

Can someone confirm this bundle of wires that goes to the aux fuse block is strictly for the pm3 system? The car has a vacuum swap, and if that's the case I'm just going to cut all of this out. I don't want to accidentally ruin something else on the car though.

42604393935_7afcfdbf1f_k.jpg[/url]

You'd have to rip the whole harness apart and remove everything from that PMIII relay center. there are other important wires in there so you cant just cut it up wholesale.

When I did it on August's car I just cut the harness back to a point and put shrink wrap over the constant hots that were left

I was hoping it was just a big connector at the firewall. As you know I was disappointed when I traced it all the way back. So the thing to worry about is constant hots? Not depowering something else by cutting it back?

Honestly, I don't know. I know it goes into the dash harness, but even with all the ABS fuses pulled I still had a few constant hots.