eBay strut set

Brodizzle83

I was looking on eBay and saw this front rear strut set for $150...and a 10 year warranty!!!! Shit...I kiknda wanna give 'em a shot. Lol I'm such a cheap-ass.0225fa0744826f10e2f5839f3e2e4a61.jpg7c9a053988cc55e1762c91473bbf1db3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It doesn’t look like they list the brand. If they’re generic Chinese brand don’t buy em. You get what you pay for. At the very least get the econo Monroe from rockauto.

I’d only recommend kyb GR2 or acdelco

• Like 1

I’ve had very poor experiences with Gabriel, and Monroe. All I’ve bought since are KYB.

• Like 2

The Regal got them very early in my ownership. They delivered a nice ride the whole time. I wanted them to fail so I could get new ones but they never did. Once I thought a rear was collapsed and exchanged it but it turns out the rears are only dampened on recovery so it wasn't even bad, the new one was exactly the same. For racing I would want KYB or Koni but on a passenger car with some hard driving mixed in I'm sold on Gabriel Ultra for life now.

• Like 1