Seat covers that actually fit..

Billgluckman

2000 Buick Regal gs. I bought some cheapos at Walmart and they were a complete waste of my $20. Any of you regal guys find any that fit and look decent? Preferable fake leather/vinyl type material that's not too expensive.

I ordered a set from Seatcovers Unlimited for the front buckets of my 96 Cutlass, I went for the Scottsdale style, tan in color. They are not cheap. But, I decided to try this over paying $95 a square yard for correct cloth material for that year that doesn't look very good anyway, afterwhich I would have to pay an upholsterer big bucks to re-do the seats. If this works out I will have saved a bucket full of money. They are due in early March as they have to be made, I'll post then on how they look & fit. I went with the Tan to brighten the interior up a little bit.

• Like 1

These are the covers. They came in today. I think they have the potential to look pretty good for $25 covers. I'm gonna utilize some zip ties to tighten the up a bit and I'll update later with pics.

post-10834-0-99001500-1519424337_thumb.png

Holy cow that's a good price. I paid $235 for mine and I'm not even going to use the passengers side cover unless we go on long trips. Sure hope they fit well when I get them.

Ok not fully done but I'm not gonna go as far as I had planned. I think I'll leave the driver side the way it is. I'm happy with the bottom but I think the back is a little puffy. My seats are beyond repair. If I really wanted to pull the back tight I think Velcro would help. Ive still gotta finish the passenger side. The covers fit well for $25.

post-10834-0-27766800-1519689710_thumb.jpg

post-10834-0-79871500-1519689772_thumb.jpg

post-10834-0-78814900-1519689787_thumb.jpg