UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
metallic95

Sail Panel Interchangeability

Hey guys,

A couple of months ago I was diagnosing a interior water leak. In the wonderful process of exploration, I tried taking off the right rear sail panel to get a closer leak at the leak area. Man, this thing was on tight. I was using a trim removal tool set too. I ended up cracking the lip of it, and I still couldn't get it off. I eventually fixed the leak without removing it, but every time I look at it I get bummed out.  I think there's 1 screw holding the bottom of it in,and a screw near the ceiling hook, but the rest of it should just clip in right? 

Anyways, I was wondering if I could get one from a 1995 lumina. Do they have the same sail panels? If so, do the colors match up? My car is a 1995 cutlass supreme with a grey interior.

Thanks!

Oh well, thanks anyways. I guess it's down to the fiery pits of hell, aka a junkyard. I need to go there anyways, I need some other things for my other cars.

Just hope I don't break it taking it off. :think:

Sorry Man, I forgot about this. Nas is always right or damn close when it comes to parts interchangeably. This time he's right.

attachicon.gif20171206_145727.jpg

I own a Cutlass Supreme convertible. Everything as far as interchanging parts - I've thought of it. It doesn't help I keep buying red haired cars.