Original Window Sticker

Mitchellman

When I bought my 94 GS 5 years ago from a family(original owners) in Janesville WI, I got the original window sticker to go with it. Thought it was kind of cool to have and see that back in 94, the GS detailed for $20,000.

Was wondering if anyone else has their sticker as well.

Mitchell

post-10259-0-36086300-1507862078_thumb.jpg

post-10259-0-15300800-1507862142_thumb.jpg

Hold onto that. Those are really cool and unfortunately most people throw them away. I wish I had mine. I made one instead from the Invoice that GM used to bill the dealer for the car. 

• Like 1

Here's mine for my 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International series parts car.  I also have one from a 1990 Chevrolet Suburban and my newly bought 2017 Ford F250 SuperDuty.

tL8BzT.jpgek93al.jpg1j4o1K.jpg

I thought it was interesting that the DIS was a standard feature, I thought it was optional.  Looks like you had to pay extra for power driver's seat, power windows/locks, cruise, etc.  Didn't know that these cars had turn signal on chime reminders too!  I thought that International series cars were heavily optioned but surprised by some of the equipment that was optional.  Upgraded radio seems pricey too.  Anybody know what the delete easy entry seat feature was?

I laminated the window sticker from my '92 Lumina Euro 3.4.  Thousands of years later, it was used as evidence (along with the '92 dealership brochure and other items) in small-claims court when a dirtball insurance company didn't want to pay an appropriate amount for the damages done to my car by their client.

I got nearly double what they were offering based on the judge's decision.

Best I can figure, they were basing their valuation of my car on "book" value for a Lumina Eurosport, not a Lumina Euro 3.4 which is a separate model--but not common enough to show up in typical valuation guides.

There's ways to get "reproduction" window stickers, but of course they're fakes like every other repro part or accessory.

I wonder if the easy entry feature was for the rear seat occupants to get into and out of the rear seat area.  I'd like to hear what the turn signal on chime reminder sounded like!

I seem to recall that early W-body cars, when you folded the passenger seat to get in the car, the seat would slide forward on the track to give more room, then slide backwards on the track to the original position when the seat was unfolded..

It's only a guess, but it sounds like something GM would have called attention to as a feature.

I seem to recall that early W-body cars, when you folded the passenger seat to get in the car, the seat would slide forward on the track to give more room, then slide backwards on the track to the original position when the seat was unfolded..

It's only a guess, but it sounds like something GM would have called attention to as a feature.

That makes sense.  Since the car was ordered with power driver's seat it may have deleted this feature so you wouldn't have to hold down the button and wait for the seat to move, would of taken forever.

My 1994 CS does the seat thing, I thought it was broke at first. It does make back sudden back seat escapades a bit more convenient when you need the space quick.

I would be interested in getting a reproduction sticker for both Olds, if for nothing less than to add to my small collection of stuff to hang on the wall. Ive searched a bit and found this...https://monroneylabels.com/ and they seem to be able to do many years unlike some other sites that have only model specific options. To those that have done this what method did you use and about how much?

My 1994 CS does the seat thing, I thought it was broke at first. It does make back sudden back seat escapades a bit more convenient when you need the space quick.

I would be interested in getting a reproduction sticker for both Olds, if for nothing less than to add to my small collection of stuff to hang on the wall. Ive searched a bit and found this...https://monroneylabels.com/ and they seem to be able to do many years unlike some other sites that have only model specific options. To those that have done this what method did you use and about how much?

I just got done messing around with this site and it shows to cost $7.99.  Thinking about doing it, I'll let you know.

That site worked great!  Here is my "reproduction window sticker" for my 91 International.

6qwHNi.jpgfKh1PU.jpg

Seems accurate from what I can tell.

Here's my window sticker.  I also included a pic of when I took delivery of my "new" car back in 2010 and the window sticker was still in the window.  I was surprised to see the sticker on the windshield instead of the drivers or passengers window.  I know I documented right where the sticker was located on the windshield thinking someone might need that info one day.

post-3600-0-68188200-1508117584_thumb.jpgpost-3600-0-78183300-1508117798_thumb.jpg

Also with the paperwork was the original Oldsmobile Certificate of Origin.  

OldsCertificateOfOrigin.pdf