WINDOW TINTING COST?

90KUTTY

ANOTHER COLORADIAN??? is that what you call it??? Im up in parker, how goes it?

as for window tinting, anything over $250 and your getting taken for a ride. $200 is about average of what you should be getting as far as quotes go.

- Justin

did mine myself about 35bux including solutions and tools

buble back windows are a PAIN and i have to redo teh driverside window b/c i had dirty hands when i did it and you can see my hand print in 2 places :x

here's a tip, do NOT do it yourself, take it to somebody who does this all the time, mine cost $140, I know it varies from place to place but I wouldn't go over $200. make sure they use metalized and not dyed tint, dyed is the shitty kind that bubbles up and turns purple, I say get a pro to do it because you will be pissed when it doesn't come out perfect like you want it to, then you wasted time and money on that when probably afterwards you take it to someone else anyway to spend more money, get it done right the first time, something some people don't know is that tint gets darker over time from the sun, my car barely passed emissions last time and the mechanic said it wouldn't next time cause it would be darker, not going back to him. so keep that in mind what %tint you get or if you have someone who will pass it regardless

i agree with cutsup

go some place that will give you a a lifetime warantee that it won't fade, crack or blue or purple. and expect to pay up to 200 but i wouldn't pay more than that.