W- body front strut tower braces

W30olds

Was searching on www.gmpartsdirect.com and found a link for th GM front tower braces. Apparently they're still around. I think if you called your local GM dealer you should be able to order one. If anyone's interested.

post-9404-0-24311800-1470602340_thumb.png

I can get them at dealer cost from my buddy that works at Lexus. Haven't had much luck finding them for in the wrecking yard thus far

Looks like ones Ive seen on some Impala models, not sure which one would work better. That one there is way thicker than the Vert ones that bolt in place of the tower caps. Thinking about it I may have one of those stuff away someplace, IIRC I bought one when I first started JY`ing then found a Vert one instead. Let me know if youre interested in either, I`m out of cars to put these on ATM.

I welded one of them across my caps. they are not prone to rusting so they are usually in good shape in a wrecking yard for less money.

Edited by Imp558

Think I'll try finding oNE in the JY first. So far I've not had much luck around where I live. So I may order on from GM down the road. I wonder if these will fit the rear struts? Anybody know?