Can you put lowering springs on stock gen 3 struts?

Daermos

Ok so i am have started looking into seeing what it would take to lower my front end 1 to 1.5 inches. I have seen a few sites that have lowering springs, now what i would like to know is can the stock springs be replaced with lowered springs? From what i have seen my front shock/struts and oem stock.

I am happy with the rear height of my gtp but would like to bring the front down a bit, Has anyone done this?

Thanks for any info!

I guess in theory you could but you're asking for trouble if you don't do any maintenance adding them to worn out parts. I have a full set of lowering springs ready for my 06, but I'm waiting unit I can do everything at once

lol I am not going to put them on current struts lol I am asking so if i order oem struts and after market springs will it work.

Yeah I have seen a few different spring options so maybe I will make my own kit for struts and springs for the front end, currently like where the back is sitting height wise.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk