Where are you louvers???

kingchase92

Hey yall I have a 1994 Chevy lumina z34 with performance mods. I am looking for some rear window louvers and can't seem to find anyone that still makes them. Does anyone know where I could get some at?

We really need to start a "Most Wanted" thread to put stuff like this so members can pop that thread open in a yard and see if something they suspect is in there. With what a reasonable price would be. I always watch for HUDs,DICs and compass mirrors. Have yet to see a 'vert with good window seals but I know to look.

I would full heartedly insist on Imps idea. I try and grab stuff I know people would want and just wait for them to post that they want it, or hoard it for trading purposes. I mostly stick to the GM section but IIRC someone mention Sebring convertible seals can be modified for Vert usage so those may be a new hot item as well.

I would full heartedly insist on Imps idea. I try and grab stuff I know people would want and just wait for them to post that they want it, or hoard it for trading purposes. I mostly stick to the GM section but IIRC someone mention Sebring convertible seals can be modified for Vert usage so those may be a new hot item as well.

That was me. A lot of fucking glue goes into making those bitches stay in. I wouldn't do it unless the stock seal is FUBAR. Mine was missing a chunk that's why I had to improvise. I also never figured out how to seal the corners but I have issues with that at the driver's corner than the passenger's side one.

Then again I need a new frame. Mine's crooked. If anyone finds one, I am willing to meet pay part plus a bit extra for the labor.