92z34 engine wiring diagram needed

gen1freak

Been searching around for a wiring diagram for a 92 z34 so I can finish repining the firewall connector. I can't seem to find one on here, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. If anybody could help me with this I would be most appreciative.

This is what I'm having problems with. The original? 92 z34 harness had 27 wires at the firewall connector. I picked up another harness from a 92 z34. Was hoping for plug and play! However this new harness had 28 wires at the connector. I repined the connector and have 26 of the 27 wires done. The last wire on the old harness is tan/black stripe (pin location 1F). The new harness does not have that color wire, only a white (pin location 2H), and a blue wire (pin location 4H) and neither were in the same location as the tan/black striped wire(in the pic I have the blue wire seated where the tan/black stripe wire is located on the old harness)........................... what is the tan/black striped wire? Do either the blue or white wire run to the same spot? If not what do I do for the tan/black striped wire? And what then should be done for the blue and white wires? Also I can not trace the tan/black striped wire because the previous owner cut the harness about a foot or so after the firewall connector for some reason. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! post-9629-0-08698900-1454115274_thumb.jpgpost-9629-0-08698900-1454115274_thumb.jpgpost-9629-0-08698900-1454115274_thumb.jpg

That's funny because I just purchased those manuals from that ebay link. Was kinda hoping to get this car going in the next couple days though. Was kinda hoping someone here might be able to help

This is what I'm having problems with. The original? 92 z34 harness had 27 wires at the firewall connector. I picked up another harness from a 92 z34. Was hoping for plug and play! However this new harness had 28 wires at the connector. I repined the connector and have 26 of the 27 wires done. The last wire on the old harness is tan/black stripe (pin location 1F). The new harness does not have that color wire, only a white (pin location 2H), and a blue wire (pin location 4H) and neither were in the same location as the tan/black striped wire(in the pic I have the blue wire seated where the tan/black stripe wire is located on the old harness)........................... what is the tan/black striped wire? Do either the blue or white wire run to the same spot? If not what do I do for the tan/black striped wire? And what then should be done for the blue and white wires? Also I can not trace the tan/black striped wire because the previous owner cut the harness about a foot or so after the firewall connector for some reason. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! attachicon.gif1454114814889.jpgattachicon.gif1454114814889.jpgattachicon.gif1454114814889.jpg

Can't be sure which firewall connector that you have there....it looks like the C100,

not sure if there is any difference where the conductors are concerned in that harness with respect to the GP VS Z34 due to different vehicle options.....

P1030534Large_zps0d093b5e.jpg

• 7 years later...

Do those books have the vacuum diagrams, too?  Mine are crumbling in my hand, making it difficult to reverse engineer.

I believe they may be why my cruise control, HVAC controls, idle, SES light, and RPMs between shifting gears will drop when the clutch is in.

If it's not effecting all of those, it's a start.

When the cruise control on my '92 and '93 Luminas gets weak and won't hold speed, it's always been a broken/cracked vacuum hose from near the brake master cylinder, past the battery, and down to the vacuum reservoir ball ahead of the left front wheel.

Yes, the service manual set would have vacuum-hose diagrams.