Engine dust cover???

Nicutlass_Supremacy

Hi Guys!

I need to change or build the engine dust cover in my Cutty Supreme 94. I have a piece of what is left and I'm planning to build one, Does anyone have plans or one I could copy? Can I buy it neew somewhere?

Thanks!

I could be wrong but this doesn't sound like a difficult part to just find.

You'd be surprised how many are missing in the yards. Also I kept a spare from the Monte when I sold it, so I didn't help that situation lol

You talking about the injector cover on the 3.4?

No, the one near the right wheel that prevents water and dust from reaching the engine belts. :thumbsup:

The black plastic part that is different from the larger wheel well cover? Down at the bottom that has multiple vents cut into it? If so I believe I know the one you are talking about.

Op, does not live in the United States.

well that certainly changes the dynamics of this thread considerably. I've been using the mobile version on my phone that doesn't show everything.

No, he's talking about the cover in the wheel well, protecting the serpentine belt. It's plastic on 3.1 cars and a soft rubber material on 3.4 cars. The 3.4 one always seems to be torn or missing. I imagine it is hard to find salvage.