Rear suspension

95greenSE

So as I was messing around on the Grand Prix for a little bit the other day, and I notice that the rear end got a little bit of a sag to it on the driver side, so I bounce it a couple of time and the shocks seemed to be good (gonna replace them any ways) but this has the mono leaf (I think that what their called) set up in the rear, so made me to question that would a 2/3 gen w body rear suspension be an easy to swap over? I looked at a couple the other day in the junk yard and the center bracket looks like it could bolt right up, I was debating on picking up a totaled 97/03 gp off craigslist at the end of November and figure that it would be a good project here spring time? Any thoughts? Oh, mine is a 95 btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old news, I'm planning a coilover conversion before june but it's been done many times, the second gen cradle is supposed to be a different critter. Check out this thread:

http://www.w-body.com/topic/37599-coilovers-adj-mounts-solid-cradle-bushings-update-325-design-done/

Here's real coilover mounts soon to be available:

http://www.w-body.com/topic/54481-radical-revs-race-mods-front-and-rear-coil-over-mounts/

Right, but more of a McPherson strut set up, I knew that, I wanted to delete the monoleaf all together, so I figure if the center bracket, a arms, knuckles and so on could swap out with minor modification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk