will it fit on mine?

kingchase92

Im going to say no. Our Ws are 114.3 but 115x5 will fit. A Camaro is 121x5.

You have that backwards. We are 5x115 but 5x114.3 will fit. But no camaro wheels wont fit your car

well thats good lol cuz i almost bought them. im looking for some different wheels. anyone know where i can get some? or what cars i can take them off of that will fit on my z34?

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=5&StudSpreadInch=&StudSpreadMM=115#axzz3po27KYRI

^ 5X115 cars

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=5&StudSpreadInch=&StudSpreadMM=114.3#axzz3po27KYRI

^ 5X114.3 cars

depending on what you pull from, you may have to either have the center bores opened up to match a W-body, bushed down via a hub-centric ring to w-body sizes or you'll get lucky and find something that already uses a 70.3mm bore.

offset/backspacing is going to be a fun game to play.... alternatively, you could get some hubcentric boltpattern adapters and open up your options even more, but with those also acting as wheel spacers, you would probably find it difficult to find any wheels that will keep the outer tread underneath the fender.

• Like 1

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=5&StudSpreadInch=&StudSpreadMM=115#axzz3po27KYRI

^ 5X115 cars

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=5&StudSpreadInch=&StudSpreadMM=114.3#axzz3po27KYRI

^ 5X114.3 cars

depending on what you pull from, you may have to either have the center bores opened up to match a W-body, bushed down via a hub-centric ring to w-body sizes or you'll get lucky and find something that already uses a 70.3mm bore.

offset/backspacing is going to be a fun game to play.... alternatively, you could get some hubcentric boltpattern adapters and open up your options even more, but with those also acting as wheel spacers, you would probably find it difficult to find any wheels that will keep the outer tread underneath the fender.

i wanna get wheel spacers to make them stand out. i also wanna flare my fenders too and lower it. ijust bought a new spoiler for it. and i got a hood scoop im going to insert in my hood also.

Wheels from a rwd car would have enough offset to sit out quite a bit

Wheels from a rwd car would have enough offset to sit out quite a bit

like witch ones for example?

i was looking at a set of 18" dodge magnum rims for $100. what u think? 100 bucks seem fair for rims and tires?c6dbcaf928b44a93a2bb72fe2920ea25.jpg

like witch ones for example?

i was looking at a set of 18" dodge magnum rims for $100. what u think? 100 bucks seem fair for rims and tires?c6dbcaf928b44a93a2bb72fe2920ea25.jpg

i got these ^^^^^^^ i hope they fit

the bolt circle should be right, hopefully the backspacing doesn't hit anything. all you can do is try

u gonna be at work tomorrow? and yea i need to flare my rear fenders for sure. gonna try to run 225/50/R18 instead of 225/60/R18s thats on it now.

No, it's only 20mm. They won't hang out bad. More concerned with rubbing the calipers or struts

ur right i cant get the front rims on cuz of the calipers. im gonna get some wheel spacers for it and hope that works

A lot of us run the Grand Prix crosslace wheels like on my car. They're 16" and have less offset so they come nicely to the edge of the wheelwell

nice. hey u at work today?