Looking for Pin-out Information for Steering Wheel Controls and Power Antenna

Teamchevy

Hey guys, looking for some help here. I'm changing out my factory installed radio with a new Kenwood head unit. I have steering wheel controls and need to install an Axxess ASWC-1 controller interface module. I don't know the pinout for the factory connector. I'm also replaced the failed power antenna with a Metra #44-PW22 power unit. The factory unit had a connector with 3 wires and the new antenna has 2 so I'm trying to find the figure out the connection there too. The car is a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4 door with 4 speakers.

Thanks,

Dave

ok its not good, it looks like the blue wire and the green wire carry data communication to another control module which then turn it into a data communication on Pin 7 of Connector C2 on the stereo.the green wire is data out and the blue wire is data in. it doesn't look like you have access to any of the controls directly, there is nothing in all data that shows the antenna for that yearbut in 92 it shows a black wire for a ground, orange and black for power, and a pink wire as the remote turn on. hope this helps

ok its not good, it looks like the blue wire and the green wire carry data communication to another control module which then turn it into a data communication on Pin 7 of Connector C2 on the stereo.the green wire is data out and the blue wire is data in. it doesn't look like you have access to any of the controls directly, there is nothing in all data that shows the antenna for that yearbut in 92 it shows a black wire for a ground, orange and black for power, and a pink wire as the remote turn on. hope this helps

Thanks for looking into that for me. I was able to get the antenna working today. I'll keep plugging away at the steering wheel controls and let you know how I make out.

Dave

Just doing a quick google search it doesn't look like there's an interface that works with that one, but the SWI-RC interface works with 92, maybe a 92 wheel would solve your problem.