Front Struts: 90 Lumina, bottom spring seats rusted out.

LUMINATOR

^ Trouble with that approach is you don't know what you're getting in the way of a strut cartridge, used is used, you can look for another strut but you may very well still have to replace the cartridge, the spring seat is a replaceable item,

so where is your money best spent?

But if you don't have the tools to do the work then you're looking at a shop charging you to do the job.

As usual, the parts are the cheapest element of the job if you're looking at having it done. If you can borrow spring compressors and a strut tool, you can bang this out in an afternoon

55trucker Yeah I understand what your saying there! Never know what your going to be getting... I might just replace the strut cartridges  and spring seats, I really don't want to haha its basically just a get me to work car *beater car* if you know what I mean! Would an auto parts store have the tool for the strut cartridges intern8tion9l? Probably should do the rears to while I have all the tools out! That jobs a lot easier. Replaced the right rear strut when I got the car but i think its going out again!