Gasket Kit for '98 3100sfi

dodgethis

I have taken the engine and transmission out of the lumina, and would like to start replacing gaskets, and put it all back together. Does anyone know of a "complete" overhaul gasket set made by Felpro that includes all the gaskets? I am talking about the gaskets for the oil pan bolts, oil pan, harmonic balancer etc? This is more than just a LIM gasket replacement. It's involving the head gaskets as well.

At this point I have my eye on the Felpro HST9957PT2, and new head bolts Felpro ES72892.

If anyone interested, I can post pictures.

I want to help anyone who is planning to do the same thing with replacing the gaskets on the 3100SFI. I am leaving a paper trail for someone that will benefit from this. I chose the Fel-Pro CS9957 Conversion Gasket Set along with the Fel-Pro HST9957PT2 Head Gasket Set. The head bolts I chose is the  Fel-Pro ES72892 Head Bolt Set. I still have to figured out which intake manifold bolts to use. I have read reviews that the Fel-Pro Es72226 will fit a 98 Chevy Malibu, but I have read that the Fel-Pro Es72225 will fit, but the reviews state otherwise.

If anyone is looking for an 'overhaul' gasket kit that takes care of the upper an lower kit, and it wanting to use Fel-Pro gaskets, one can purchase the conversion Gasket set, and Head Gasket set to have a complete set. The LIM, and head bolts are purchased separately.