custom hood

fast buick

You could always go to a junk yard, pick up a stock Century hood, and cut and weld your way to a custom hood. But really, try searching around the web for custom hoods.. I typed in Buick Century custom hoods and all sorts of custom hoods came up :)

• 2 weeks later...
The century and regal are the same car, you can always interchange the name.

I know I'm a little late posting but a regal hood can seriously fit on my 04 century?

I know I'm a little late posting but a regal hood can seriously fit on my 04 century?

The 97-04 Regal and Century are the same car. The only difference is that the Century was the economic option, so they didn't have leather seats or the 3800. Bodywise, everything interchanges. You can get rid of the bench seat and get regal buckets or grand prix buckets if you wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd double check to make sure they're the same, but I'm 99% positive. There are a couple of different aftermarket hoods for the Regal, but I'm not sure if they're still being made

Header panel/bumper is different as well, I think...but maybe front fenders/hood are the same. Pretty sure the front clip would interchange, though.